decide which photo shoot is right for you
All the Photo Shoot session fees include a pre-shoot phone consultation to help you prepare you for your Photo Shoot. They also include the first 50 miles* of my travel to a location of your choosing and a private viewing & ordering session after your shoot with a complimentary 12x8 fine art mounted print.
A 'Horse & Rider Photo Shoot' is the most popular option. This is a 2 hour photo shoot of you and your horse at a location of your choosing with up to 3 outfit changes.
A ‘Family & Animals Photo Shoot’ is a fun and relaxed 2½ hour session at a location of your choosing where you can include all of your favourite people & animals.
An 'At Liberty Photo Shoot' focuses on your horses or dogs and typically includes action shots and stunning portraits against a black background.
A 'Minus the Mud Horse & Rider Shoot' is for those who wish to feel absolutely gorgeous on their shoot! It includes a professional makeup artist coming to the location of your shoot to do your hair and makeup and bespoke flowers to give your shoot that WOW factor! The ultimate pampering experience for any usually muddy riders!
A B*Spoke Competition Photo Shoot is a documentary style photo shoot of your day out competing. It includes a mixture of candid style photography as you prepare, your time in the ring and some beautiful portraits of you and your horse at the end of the day.
A 'Remember Me Photo Shoot' is for horses who sadly have a terminal illness or injury. It is a beautiful way to say goodbye and make sure you've got images to treasure as sadly our Equine friends can't be with us forever.
*The first 50 miles of travel from L15 0HJ is free of charge and anything over that is charged at 45p/mile. If you're the other side of the country, why not get some friends together to split the travel costs and get a discount on your session fee as well... get in touch for more details or see the FAQ page.
GET IN TOUCH & BOOK YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
start planning your photo shoot and getting excited!
Don't worry if you're feeling a little nervous, I will send you over all the information you need to get fully prepared for your photo shoot and we will discuss everything prior to the shoot date over the phone so sit back, relax and get inspired!
Here are some tips to get you started!
- Head over to my FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM to get inspiration from my recent shoots
- Visit my BLOG & PORTFOLIO pages for a more in-dept look at what other people have done and worn and where they have chosen as a location
- PINTEREST is a great tool to collect images which inspire you. Feel free to pin images from my website and add me to a board so I can get a feel for what you'd like from your shoot
- Take a look at my FAQ section which should answer any questions you may have
- Start thinking about what you would like to do with your images after your Photo Shoot. Are you thinking about a beautiful album to have as a keepsake or a canvas for the wall or digitals to DIY with?